Terms and Conditions Expert Tutoring Mentoring and Support Programme
Please read these terms and conditions before ordering subscription services. You should understand that by ordering any of our subscription services, including Expert Tutoring, Mentoring and Support Programme, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Your request to purchase a subscription shall only be deemed to be accepted when we have issued a confirmation email of your purchase and we have received cleared payment in full of the relevant subscription fees. At this point a subscription contract shall come into existence between us. Please note that by placing an order with us, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and;
- You are making application for the subscription service for your own personal use and not for any commercial purposes.
- Subject to you paying your subscription fees in accordance to clause 5, we hereby grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-assignable right to use our subscription service during the subscription term solely for your own personal use.
- As a subscriber you undertake that:
- You shall keep your email address and password secure and confidential for the use of subscription services.
- You shall use reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access or use of our subscription services.
- You shall immediately notify us if you believe that there has been any breach of security i.e. unauthorised use of username and password.
- We shall during the subscription term (mentioned in clause 5), provide the subscription services to the subscriber subject to these terms and conditions. We shall use reasonable endeavours to make those services available at all times, except when there is planned maintenance or unscheduled urgent maintenance.
- You shall pay the subscription fees as agreed on your date of purchase. The subscription term is 12 months i.e. it’s an annual contract which shall commence from the date of purchase. You will be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase plus any applicable taxes, every month for the duration of your annual contract. If you cancel your purchase within 14 days of your order, you will be fully refunded. However should you cancel after 14 days, please note that a minimum of 30 days’ notice would be required and our services will continue to run till the end of 30 days of the notice period. Cancellations can be made at any time by contacting our Customer Services team:
- By writing and posting to e-Careers Limited, Cancellations Department, 10 Riverside Business Park, Stoney Common Road, Stansted, Mountfitchet, Essex, CM24 8PL, UK.
- Or by filling out Cancellation Form and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that your contract will renew automatically on your annual renewal date i.e. date after your first annual contract has ended, until you cancel. You may cancel your automatic renewal by giving us at least 30 days’ notice of cancellation i.e. 30 days prior to your annual renewal date as mentioned above.
- It is to be noted that all of the subscription services and all of the materials contained within it are protected by intellectual property right laws. All of the copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and any other intellectual property rights (whether registered or not) for the subscription services and all of the materials contained within it are either owned by us, licensed to us or we are entitled to use it. All such rights are reserved.
- Subject to the provisions of this clause, it sets out entire liability of e-Careers Limited including any liability for the acts and omissions of its employees, agents and sub-contractors to the subscribers of the subscription services in respect of, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions:
- You shall assume sole responsibly for results obtained from the use of such services and the content, and for conclusions drawn from such use;
- All warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind whatsoever implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law excluded from the contract and;
- The subscription services and its content within it are provided to you on an “as is” basis.
Nothing in this agreement excludes our lability for death or personal injury, for fraud or any fraudulent misrepresentation.
e-Careers Limited shall not be liable for any loss of profits, loss of income, loss of business or for any special, indirect or consequential loss, costs, damages, charges or expenses however arising under this agreement. Our total aggregate lability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or anticipated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the total subscription fees paid by the subscriber during the 12 months immediately preceding the date on which the claim rose.
In the Force Majeure Event – means an event, or a series of related events that is outside the control of e-Careers Limited, including but not limited to power failures, industrial disputes, strikes or lock-outs, changes to law, disasters, explosions, fires, floods, riots, wars etc.
Where such force majeure event gives rise to the failure or delay in performing our obligations under this agreement, those obligations will be suspended for the duration of such force majeure event. We will take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of force majeure event however we shall have no lability to the subscriber under this agreement provided that subscriber is notified if such event and its expected duration.
- We may vary these terms and conditions from time to time under following circumstances:
- Changes in law / regulatory requirements;
- Changes in how we charge for our subscription based services and;
- Changes in how we accept payment from you.
Every time that you pay us for subscription services, the terms and conditions in force at that time will apply to the contract between us.