Project Leader Certification (PRINCE2® Foundation & Practitioner, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Exams) (EC112685)
Lead the way in the race for your dream job and step above the competition, by signing up to this comprehensive bundle that includes some of the fundamental courses required to become a certified project leader. Project management is thriving and in-demand, and essential for any project to be successfully completed. However, for a project leader to excel at their job, they need to have a solid basis of knowledge and expertise that can be reflected in their daily objectives – this is something that you can achieve with this project leader certification, by signing up today!
What Do I Learn?
As part of the course package, you will be able to familiarise yourself with both the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner level curricula, as well as the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt syllabus. In addition, students can work their way through the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course, in order to gain the know-how and confidence required to lead improvement projects, interpret the Six Sigma tools and utilise the standard principles of Lean.
How Does It Work?
Simply sign up to this course package, and you will have around-the-clock access to all the course material and resources you need to flourish in the final examinations. Pass the final assessments, and you’ll be able to add these industry-recognised qualifications to your impressive CV!
KEY LEARNING POINTS
While there are no formal pre-requisites, this course bundle would be best suited to individuals who have had some form of experience as a project team member. The package would be perfect for project team professionals who wish to achieve a more senior position within their current, or future, workplace.
- Gain insight into both foundation and practitioner level PRINCE2 curriculums, including its principles and their implementation within real scenarios.
- Work through comprehensive PRINCE2 modules that cover everything from the start-up of a project to managing stage boundaries.
- Get to grips with many aspects of project management, including risk management, quality control delegating authority and configuration management.
- Cover, in detail, the Six Sigma Green Belt framework, including the define, measure, analyse, improve and control phases, which can be applied in any process improvement role.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Exams are included in the cost of the package, so no need to worry about having to fund assessments separately.
- Official Lean Six Sigma Green Belt manual is included in the cost of the course.
- Use a variety of learning materials to aid knowledge retention, including instructor-led videos and written theory.
- Monitor your progress with tests and mock examinations to help you prepare yourself for the final assessment.
- Technical support is available, should you run into issues with the courseware.
- Improve your project leadership and give your employer a real reason to hire you!
Work your way up the project management ladder by gaining the PRINCE2 and Six Sigma knowledge that you need to take your career to a leadership level. Sign up now!
This package includes
IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certificate£450View More
PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner Training with Exams£845View More