Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner with Exams (E-Learning Plus 1 Day Classroom Workshop)
We have a number of other dates and locations available including weekends please call us now to enquire.
What Is Blended Learning?
Our blended learning solution combines e-learning PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner courses with a one day classroom based workshop to ensure that you benefit from the best of both learning methods. You’ll enjoy the convenience of e-learning at your own pace and have the opportunity to consolidate that learning in a classroom environment with a fully qualified and experienced PRINCE2® coach.
What Will I Study?
Across the PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner course you will study the key principles, processes, themes and techniques PRINCE2®, as well as covering all the aspects of the programme enabling you to deliver projects according to the methodology. The e-learning is revised during the one day workshop, and the coach will help you reinforce areas which need further support as well as preparing you for the examination. The aim is to ensure you are a complete PRINCE2® professional by the end of the course.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
PRINCE2® Foundation e-Learning Content
- Introduction to projects and PRINCE2®, looking at the difference between projects and Business As Usual (BAU).
- Look at the four integrated elements of PRINCE2®; the seven principles, the seven themes, the seven processes and the two techniques.
- Familiarise yourself with the Seven Principles including Continued Business Justification, Learn from Experience, Defined Roles and Responsibilities, Manage by Stages, Manage by Exception, Focus on Products and Tailor to the Project Environment.
- Learn about the Seven Themes of PRINCE2® including Business Case, Organisation, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change and Progress.
- Continue on to look at the Seven Processes including Process Model, Starting up a Project, Directing a Project, Initiating a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project.
- Finish with the Two Techniques of PRINCE2®; Product Based Planning and Quality Review Technique.
PRINCE2® Practitioner e-Learning Content
- Refresh your understanding of the Seven Principles including Continued Business Justification, Learn from Experience, Defined Roles and Responsibilities, Manage by Stages, Manage by Exception, Focus on Products and Tailor to the Project Environment.
- Study the Seven Themes of PRINCE2® including Business Case, Organisation, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change and Progress at in-depth practitioner level.
- Conclude with a detailed look at key points regarding the Seven Processes including Process Model, Starting up a Project, Directing a Project, Initiating a Project, Controlling a Stage, Managing Product Delivery, Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project.
PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner Workshop Content
Attend a one day (class based) workshop with a PRINCE2® expert, with the following timetable.
- Introductions and identifying concerns.
- A look at the Business Case Theme including key points and exercise.
- Study the Organisation Theme including key points and exercise.
- Continue to the Quality Theme including key points and exercise.
- A look at the Plans Theme including key points and exercise.
- Refresh understanding of the Risk Theme including key points and exercise.
- Study the Change Theme including key points and exercise.
- Revise the Progress Theme including key points and exercise. Finish with exam preparation including question styles, hints, tips and any other necessary support.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Utilise the best of both learning methods with this unique PRINCE2® blended learning solution.
- Convenient online study at your own pace.
- Includes the Foundation and Practitioner PRINCE2® e-learning courses and a one day workshop.
- Different learning styles are catered for.
- Compatible with most devices including Mac, PC, iPad and Tablet - for convenient learning when and where suits you.
- Consolidate your learning with a one day PRINCE2® workshop at a day of your choice (subject to availability).
- Workshops delivered by a PRINCE2® expert and offer the opportunity to raise any concerns or questions prior to booking your exams.
- Give yourself the best chance of passing the relevant PRINCE2® exams with this best of both worlds learning programme.
- Take timed mock exam simulations and re-take them as often as you like.
- Considerably cheaper than attending a conventional three or five day classroom programme.
- No prerequisites required – just a keen interest in project management and the PRINCE2® methodology.
- Technical support available if required.
- Go on to take the exams (included) and become a fully certified PRINCE2® Practitioner.
- Exams can be taken anytime, anywhere; completely at your convenience.
- Prepare yourself fully for a role in project management.
- Both individuals and businesses/organisations can benefit from investing in this course.
- Over 10 years experience in Prince2.
- UK Trainers only.
- Managed workshop sizes Guaranteed not to exceed 16.
The PRINCE2® Licensed Affiliate logo is a trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- You need to complete the Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner eLearning course before attending the Workshop.
- We strongly recommend you purchase the Prince2 Manual available by clicking here. This is essential for the Workshop and will increase your chances of passing both exams.
- For more information please click on the link video: