Prince2® Practitioner with Exam (E-Learning Plus 1 Day Classroom Workshop)
This PRINCE2® Practitioner with Exam (e-Learning & One Day Workshop) is the perfect training solution if you wish to complete yourPRINCE2® qualification, but would like to have the assistance of an expert PRINCE2® trainer alongside your comprehensive training content to ensure you’re not alone through the entirety of your learning.
Our blended learning solution combines the best of both learning methods; in-depth, accredited PRINCE2® Practitioner e-Learning content and a one day classroom based workshop to ensure that you reap the benefits from both for a more consolidated learning experience.
You’ll enjoy the convenience of learning at your own pace with our e-Learning, with the opportunity to tie up any loose ends in a classroom environment with a fully qualified and experienced PRINCE2® coach, and the opportunity to network and converse with other professionals of all experience levels in the project management industry.
Our training and examinations are accredited by PEOPLECERT, an AXELOS accredited Exam Institute.
In order to take the PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification, you must have successfully passed the PRINCE2® Foundation level.
What You Will Study
The PRINCE2® Practitioner content is included, and you will cover all aspects of the programme enabling you to delivery projects according to the methodology and its principles. The e-Learning is revised during the one-day workshop, where your coach will help you to reinforce areas you are strong in while turning areas of weakness into strengths, preparing you for the examination.
PRINCE2® Practitioner e-Learning Content
- Refresh your understanding of the Seven Principles including:
- Continued Business Justification.
- Learn from Experience.
- Defined Roles and Responsibilities.
- Manage by Stages.
- Manage by Exception.
- Focus on Products.
- Tailoring to the Project Environment.
- Study the Seven Themes of PRINCE2®: Business Case, Organisation, Quality, Plans, Risk, Change and Progress in-depth.
- Conclude with a detailed look at key points regarding the Seven Processes of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2® Practitioner Workshop Content
- Introductions and identifying concerns.
- A look at the Business Case Theme including key points and exercise.
- Study the Organisation Theme including key points and exercise.
- Continue to the Quality Theme including key points and exercise.
- A look at the Plans Theme including key points and exercise.
- Refresh understanding of the Risk Theme including key points and exercise.
- Study the Change Theme including key points and exercise.
- Revise the Progress Theme including key points and exercise.
- Finish with exam preparation including question styles, hints, tips and any other necessary support.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- This blended PRINCE2® course provides you with a combination of unrivalled support and flexibility as you embark on your journey to complete your PRINCE2® Practitioner qualification, allowing you to utilise the best of both learning methods in one unique solution.
- We guarantee that the workshop size will not exceed 16 people, so you can have enough one-to-one time with your tutor and make sure any questions you have are answered.
- The PRINCE2® Practitioner status is recognised worldwide and renowned in every industry, not just IT where it’s roots lie. The average salary for a PRINCE2® Practitioner qualified Project Manager is £50,000 and this salary can grow with experience as you build your CV and project portfolio in this flourishing industry.