Schedule & Cost Control Series
Schedule and cost control is a vital part of project management, with good management of these aspects essential for overall project management success. The Schedule and Cost Control Online Training Series provides candidates with knowledge of the real world tools and techniques needed to manage the complex issues surrounding schedule and cost management.
How will I learn?
The entire course can be studied online meaning you can learn at your own pace, when and wherever is most convenient. This makes this training series ideal for busy professionals who want to develop their skillset to advance their career, as well as making it easy to combine different training series for an all-round approach to learning. There are seven course videos included in this training series – each under an hour long for convenient bite-sized study. A final training exam will consolidate your learning and you will earn your certificate of completion to prove your achievement.
Does this training qualify for any educational credits?
Successful completion of this course will earn students 1-3 college credits to be applied towards a degree program offered at American Business and Technology University (an online education provider) as well as 14 continuing education units (which will be recorded on the certificate of completion) and 14 personal development units as approved by a global leader in project management certification and best practice the Project Management Institute (PMI).
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the seven video courses to gain a good understanding of schedule and cost control within a project management context.
- Enjoy a quick project management review, including a look at the Project Management Institute Scheduling Professional credential.
- Look at the time management aspect of project management.
- Study the critical path method.
- Understand the concept of basic cost management.
- Follow an introduction to earned value.
- Look at critical chain management.
- Learn about other relevant cost calculations.
- Consolidate learning with a final training exam to earn your certificate of completion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Students will also earn up to 14 continuing education units (CEUs) for full course completion. This information will be recorded on the certificate of completion.
- In addition, completing this course series will earn you 14 professional development units, approved by the highly regarded Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Work through the online video courses when and where is most convenient – all you need is an internet connection and compatible computer/device.
- Boost learning with tools including quizzes, workbooks and a final training exam.
- Add to your project management skillset with understanding of schedule and cost control.
- Become an asset to your employer as a project manager trained in schedule and cost control.
- Certificate of completion will help you stand out to potential employers.
Control your career development in the area of project management with the Schedule & Cost Control Online Training Series.
- Quick PM Review
- Time Management
- Critical Path Method
- Basic Cost Management
- Introduction to Earned Value
- Critical Chain Management
- Other Cost Calculations
|2 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Free Disk space|
|1 GB Free Space Required|
|Min. Screen Resolution|
|1024 x 768|
|Internet Explorer 10 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android