Time and Priority Management
This great value short online course is ideal for businesses and individuals who are looking for a quick way to boost time management skills to reduce stress levels and boost productivity in the work place. These days, most people work in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, so no matter what industry you work in, good time and priority management skills are a crucial string to your bow.
What Will I Learn?
The five step-by-step modules are expertly designed to help you understand exactly what time management is, and more importantly how you can implement it using tried and tested strategies to improve performance and take back control at work. There is also a focus on the time management of others, with lots of guidance on how to delegate appropriately and successfully.
How Does It Work?
If you need a time management course, it’s a given that you don’t have much time to spare! The online nature of this course is the perfect solution for busy people who need to fit their learning around other commitments as there are no deadlines to meet or weekly class to attend. All study takes place in your own time.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through the five hours of course content to find the key to being more organised and in control at work.
- Find out the benefits of time management skills at work.
- Explore the skills you need to develop to implement effective time management.
- Learn how to clearly define your objectives and goals and take responsibility for managing your time.
- Discover why planning and scheduling are key when it comes to effective time management.
- Find out how to schedule different types of tasks and why some tasks should be prioritised over others.
- Learn why you should schedule discretionary time into your working day.
- Gain insight into why it’s important to invest in yourself.
- Explore different working styles and the benefits of working with a mentor.
- Understand how to make a positive pattern of behaviour a habit.
- Get to grips with the importance of managing others with a focus on how to delegate properly.
- Explore common delegation issues including managers who do not delegate, recognising when it is time to delegate and choosing who to delegate to.
- Learn more about improving time management skills.
- Find out how to assess your own time management skills and how these assessments can improve your ability to manage your time.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Study on all your internet-enabled devices at a time and in a place that works best for you.
- Technical support is available, should you run into problems.
- Access to the course material is for 12 months, meaning there are no deadlines to meet and you can recap learning whenever you want to.
- Start learning as soon as you payment is received.
- The course is designed in five easy-to-follow modules making it the perfect cost-effective solution for time-pressed individuals and businesses who need to improve their productivity.
- Actively improving your time management skills will boost your productivity, reduce your stress levels and get you noticed by potential and current employers.
- Learning delegation skills is a much-needed yet often lacking skill in today’s workplace.
Don’t waste any more time – sign up to the Time and Priority Management Certificate today.
- To learn why you should use time management skills
- To learn about the skills you need to learn for effective time management
- To learn how to manage yourself
- To learn how to define your objectives/goals
- To learn the importance of planning and scheduling
- To learn how to schedule different types of tasks
- To learn which tasks should be scheduled before others
- To learn about scheduling discretionary time
- To learn how to invest in yourself
- To learn more about working with a mentor
- To understand how to make something a habit
- To learn about different work styles
- To learn why managers do not delegate
- To understand when it is time to delegate
- To learn about how to choose a person to delegate to
- To learn the proper steps of delegation
- To learn about improving time management as a skill
- To understand the importance of assessing time management skills
- To learn how to assess your time management skills
- To understand how to use self-assessments to improve your time management skills
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
CompatibilityWindows, Mac, iPhone, iPad